The Things We Offer
Since 2003, Drug Rehab Bradford has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab Bradford is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. During every stage of recovery, we use an integrated model of peer support, psychosocial interventions, and the right clinical care. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
In order to fulfil our dream, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
You can call Drug Rehab Bradford's Addiction on 0800 772 3971 if you wish to know more about their services.
For Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.